Presentation crossover 2018-2019 Chevrolet Tracker by the famous American company took place in Paris in – but even then this model was difficult to call this a novelty. The fact that 2018-2019 Chevrolet Tracker almost completely copied quite well entrenched in Europe – Opel mocha . There is an
By and large, this does not play any role for local motorists, which is more important is that it is a car, not the names of intrigue. Exterior crossover is made accordingly with the 2018-2019 Chevrolet style: the front part is allocated a pronounced grille falshradiatora, the middle of which the horizontal bar, housed all known logo.
Rectangular headlights, several pointed hood, bright vyshtampovki, and many other elements of the front of the car looks very good. Massive bumper fairing Americans “dressed” in a wind skirt, made of plastic. The bottom of the bumper includes a groove bottom of the duct, but here there is a large spotlights protivotumanok.
Foods stored strict tailgate, stylish marker lamps, as well as several cut-off below the rear bumper. About accessories compact crossover, in addition to design, reminiscent of a brilliant beam carrying the company logo.
Side gives us an overview, large wheel arches, imposing doorways, window sills relatively high line, as well as mirrors, attached by means of supports hefty, large rear rack, several dropdown roof, as well as the crossover lane protection, made of durable plastic. In the same black body kit stand out, both bumpers, sills and molding.
- Overall characteristics crossover 2018-2019 Chevrolet Tracker is almost 100% duplicate Mocha parameters: length – 4248 mm, width – 1776 mm, height – 1674 mm. Clearance cars of 175 cm, the dimensions of the wheelbase – 2555 mm.
- Depending on the configuration, Tracker can be “shod” in the 16 or 18 inch wheels, 205/70 R16 tires have or 215/55 R18.
interior inspection showed that the vast majority of the interior components, as well as build quality is somewhat simpler than that Opel Mokka: unpretentious steering wheel, a simple instrument panel, front seats are practically budget. Equipping cars to match the interior – MyLink system (allows connection to a smartphone), 7-inch. Monitor (navigator, multimedia, rear camera). The main safety systems become ABC, help system at the beginning of the movement is on the rise, traction control, stability control, descent assistant.
Back row can not boast of an excess of free space, three adult passengers is likely to be very closely – located in the middle of the man will be uncomfortable and even because of the presence on the floor of the tunnel is relatively large. Cargo space is relatively large, for this class – crossover holds 362 liters. cargo, in the presence on board of five people and 1372 liters. with retracted seats 2nd row.
2018-2019 Chevrolet Tracker specifications
Technical data once again confirm the prevailing image of the “solid middling”: front-wheel drive crossover has, however, provided for optional availability of all-wheel drive, which has electronic control.
The model range of power units of the new crossover is completely taken from the same Mocha, it provides two petrol engines.
- The first of these, a turbocharged 1.4-liter. (140 hp) has a start-stop system, and is mounted with a 6-speed manual transmission or automatic transmission.
- Next came aspirated 1.8 liter. (140 hp) engine, working with the 5-speed manual transmission, optional available 6 stupas. Automatic transmission.
- Unfortunately, the best, in our opinion, the power unit auto – 1.7 liters. Diesel (130 hp), which has a relatively low rate of about 6.5 liters. in komborezhime, we are not available.
2018-2019 Chevrolet Tracker Price
Price base front-drive configuration with the 1.8 liter. engine starts at 700,000 rubles.